FAR Research Papers and Conference Proceedings
Here you can find the research papers based on research projects initiated by the FAR and the proceedings from FAR conferences, masterclasses and other knowledge events.
As we are in the process of our first data collection, we expect the first wave of papers in the course of 2018.
- Based on the third International FAR Conference on 5 and 6 June 2018, a special FAR issue of Maandblad voor Accountancy en Bedrijfseconomie [MAB] is published: “Moving the audit profession forward – New research and best practices”.
- Report on FAR Masterclass 15 November 2017: “What do we already know about…? Identification and negotiation of audit findings”
- Based on the second International FAR Conference on 7 and 8 June 2017, a special FAR issue of Maandblad voor Accountancy en Bedrijfseconomie [MAB] is published: “Controversies in Future Audit Quality: A multi-stakeholder perspective”.
- Report on FAR Masterclass 22 November 2016: “What do we already know about…? Designing audit firm environments for sustainable learning from errors”
- Based on the first International FAR Conference on 9 and 10 May 2016, a special FAR issue of Maandblad voor Accountancy en Bedrijfseconomie [MAB] is published: “What do we know about audit quality?”.
- Business News Radio [BNR] interview with Jan Bouwens – one of FAR’s management board members – in relation to publication of the rapport from the Monitoring Commissie Accountancy on 1 November 2016.
FAR Practice Notes
Always wanted to know more about certain subjects relating to the auditing profession? FAR writes its own Practice Notes: papers that give a first introduction to an issue of interest. For more information about a specific Practice Note references to the underlying research papers are included.
Research links to relevant sources
Do you know where you can find other auditing knowledge? FAR provides an overview of several external sources to broaden your horizon.