The 3rd International Conference of the Foundation for Auditing Research took place in June 2018 at Nyenrode Business University. The theme of the conference was “Moving the Audit Profession Forward – New Research and Best Practices”. As in prior years, the MAB (Maandblad Voor Accountancy en Bedrijfseconomie) reported on the most important presentations and discussions in a special MAB issue. Please click on the download link if you wish to read more.
- FAR Masterclass februari 2019: “Waarom sommige auditors gedijen terwijl anderen worstelen”
- FAR Nieuwsbrief: FAR Practice Note & Programma Internationale Conferentie
- FAR Newsletter: FAR Practice Note & International Conference Program
- 29 March 2019 – FAR Masterclass by Anna Gold: “Judgment biases in auditing”
- 3 & 4 June 2019 – 4th International FAR Conference