24 Apr, 2020
In this newsletter:
• How is FAR dealing with Covid-19?
• Open for registration: Online FAR Conference on 22 June 2020
• Open for registration: Online Masterclass by Prof. dr. Eddy Cardinaels and Kristof Stouthuysen on “The impact of auditor interactions on audit quality” on 5 June 2020
• Research synthesis on ’Going concern opinions (GCO’s) in theory and practice’ by Marshall Geiger, Anna Gold and Philip Wallage
• FAR Working Paper published, entitled ‘Does status equal substance’? The effects of specialist social status on auditor assessments of complex estimates’ by Justin Leiby, Anna Gold and Kathryn Kadous
• FAR Literature Review available about ‘Professional skepticism and audit committee support’ by Anna Gold, Joseph Brazel, Justin Leiby and Tammie Schaefer
• FARview: new podcast series!
• Reminder: FAR Call for Research Project Proposals 2020 – deadline 30 April 2020